Friday 22 August 2014

This is my End of term reflection.

End of Term Reflection

Answer the following questions.  Remember to write more than one word and to explain your answer.

1. What is something you have done this term that you are proud of?
I am proud at me when I was doing my fiafia night when I got  of the stage item I was so cool  at my self on the stage I went to go and buy me a sausage for me and my dad and mum and nana to and me and siale play a game it was a running  game   then we went inside to go on the sage.  

2. Which subject do you enjoy the most? Why?
the ballroom dancing  because Siale was the man at the ballroom in there then said you're like a diamond.
3. Which subject that you find hard? What do you find hard about it? Its my maths it  hard at times table on sumdog ‘ I went and Ask my friends to help me  with my maths.

4. What's your favourite part of the day in our class?  Why ls  when I come   to school and play on sumdog to  improve.

5. What have you taught a classmate to do?
I shared  my food with my mate and care about him.
6. How have you been a responsible member of Room 4?
my responsible to go to school every day and to do my job every day to. Let other work without disturbing them.
7. What would you like to do differently next term.
next times I want to be a good man when I be a man and do something for my mum and dad to buy them a home for them to be good man.
8. What would you like to write about in Term 2.

In term two I write about   my maths I be  doing my maths with my friend  in my classroom in term two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment