Tuesday 19 August 2014

Me and nan.


My special place


Is  my  nan s  because  she  lets me have food. And she let me go  and  play with my friend to play with  . And when I came inside she gave me a bath . Then I gave my nan a kiss and that is self   houma with my nan and I feel happy there with my nan because I love her   when I’m at my Nan she  buys me a  toy. A cool as one then we went to sleep to and I feel so so happy. And  it was a cool un some lunch we had chips and chicken  then she let me go to  the  shop to buy me a bike.And it was black and orange.  it was from  Australia and it  had a star and It.I love my bike. And we went to the skate park with my friends to the skate park then we went to  my humus with my nan and I love to sleep at My nannies. Then I went home for school.
the End.

This is me and nan and this is work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment