Wednesday 20 August 2014

This is my do I like my witing.

NAME:  STARLYN.

GENERAL ATTITUDE QUESTIONS
(Replace the box that best suits you with a ✓ )
CUT AND PASTE THE TICK

Very Unlike Like Me Very
  Unlike                Me       Like Me
    Me
      1                      2                        3                             4

01. I like writing at school    ☐                 ☐                                      ☐

02.  I am good at writing.                                                ☐                                  ☐                      ☐

03.  My teacher thinks I am good at writing.                   ☐                 ☐                                    ☐

04.  My mum and dad think I am good at writing.           ☐                 ☐                                      ☐

05.  I enjoy writing in my own time (not at school).                      ☐                  ☐                      ☐

06.  I am good at spelling.                                                             ☐                  ☐                      ☐


A community facility
A community facility is a place, building, or piece of equipment provided for the community it use.

Think of a facility that your community needs.  your community could be your school, city, town, rural area, or even the whole country.

Write to explain to your reader why this facility is needed.

Think about:
  • what your reader needs to know about the community facility
  • how you are going to introduce the facility
  • the order of your ideas and how you link them.

Remember to:
  • choose your words carefully
  • take care with your spelling, punctuation, and sentences
  • edit – add or delete words or sentences to improve your work.

NAME:STARLYN.

START WRITING HERE -

  • We  need to cenp salf a are school because some people kill kids at school because kids might  be  dying in our school     so that who you don’t go with your mum and our  dad to the shop’s with our mum and dad and some friends  to you no  then you go to your houmas then you go and eat with your mum and dad and your dog to and some cat then you go  sleep then the day will be  a  good   day  then you   go to  school be good and have a good day to our friend.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment