Tuesday 9 February 2016

new,year new chapter.

Hi my name is starlyn and I go to tamakprimary.school.nz and my teacher is ms Aireen and some of my friends is in my class rm too.I live in panmure and my teacher aedd is kley she is cool funny she make my lathe man far it's cool in my new class.I good ruby maths kind of reading to I am year 7 I'm with year 8 and 7 class we like to work on netbook because we can spelling faster on netbook and you can have free time play games online me and my friends like this class hope you like it goodbye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Starlyn,

It's great that Miss Kelly makes you laugh, she always made me laugh too! Have a great year with your new class!

Unknown said...

Hi Starlyn,

It's great that Miss Kelly makes you laugh, she always made me laugh too! Have a great year with your new class!

Post a Comment